Matty sentence example
- Gwah screwing Drusifer out of his title to Matty D, then some vicious attacks followed from Drusifer.
- For various reasons I've just spent a while researching the history of the famous folk ballad Matty Groves.
- Now be fair Rupert, Matty did not directly compare Bush with Zarqawi.
- Defensively very good at the back, tim, andy, matty Curtis, and speedy luke all looked solid.
- We recruited a new drummer named Matty Forster and recorded some new material with the view of getting another record deal.Advertisement
- With some stout defending Matty A and Alex dealing with Hindley Town little dynamo and Charlie tackling hard exceeding in his captain's role.
- Matty McNeil had the ball in the net in the first minute, but was adjudged offside.
- Matty Hamshaw's hopeful ball forward somehow ricocheted through to striker Barker who drilled home at the near post from 15 yards.
- Matty Hamshaw 's hopeful ball forward somehow ricocheted through to striker Barker who drilled home at the near post from 15 yards.
- Two minutes later Peter Band had his hat-trick, this time stooping to head home a Matty Taylor cross.Advertisement
- The details are still rather sketchy, but apparently Osbourne married an unknown musician named "Matty" from the band The Field.
- The original band members included Jason Kevin Dunn (lead vocals, guitar), Davin Clark (guitar), Matt "Matty" Page (drums), and Daniel Biro (bass, backing vocals).
- A handsome 29-year-old personal trainer from Pacific Palisades, California, Matty Whitmore may just win this year's Mr. Personality title if nothing else.