Mattes sentence example
- A mixture of photographs, live-action and animation using hand cut traveling mattes.
- In between the two extremes are Mattes, Satins, Velvets and Frosts.
- It is not used in the treatment of ores, but finds application in the case of calcined argentiferous lead and copper mattes.
- With pyritic smelting a sulphuretted copper ore, fed into a cupola in the morning, can be passed directly to the converter, blown up to metal, and shipped as 99% bars by evening - an operation which formerly, with heap roasting of the ore and repeated roasting of the mattes in stalls, would have occupied not less than four months.
- Metalliferous products containing silver arise in many operations; the chief products which may yield silver economically are copper and lead mattes, burnt argentiferous pyrites and certain drosses and scums. Argentiferous ores consist of silver-bearing base-metal minerals and gangue.Advertisement
- Mention may be made of the Ziervogel process, introduced at Hettstadt in 1841 for the purpose of extracting silver from copper mattes.
- Get track mattes right Track mattes are a very effective and creative way to generate an endless array of transitions for your motion projects.
- Using metallic colors in combination with mattes or clear polish is another great way to add depth and dimension to your nails.