Matinees sentence example
- No further discounts are available on public dress rehearsals, previews, matinees or season tickets.
- I always enjoy the matinees, I really do. Belinda Hernandez the little girls out there.
- Discounts and ticket information Over 60s Applies to midweek matinees and Wednesday evenings for individuals only, no groups.
- Duncan performed at ladies' matinees in bare feet and without tights, dressed only in a classical gown (made at first of her mother's muslin curtains).
- Stretching their limited budgets to include small luxuries such as visits to the hair salon, afternoon movie matinees or favorite edible delicacies is often impossible.Advertisement
- Musicals were good movie matinees fare, and Westerns were always popular.