Materializing sentence example
- Damian closed his eyes and opened them, materializing in his suite in Tucson.
- "You just don't listen," the death dealer said, materializing, a shadow darker than night.
- "There was a time when you feared me then a time when I thought you almost loved me," Death said, materializing from the shadows.
- The very various periods named make it probable that the periodical return of the phoenix belongs only to vulgar legend, materializing what the priests knew to be symbolic. Of the birds of the heron family the gorgeous colours and plumed head spoken of by Pliny and others would be least inappropriate to the purple heron (Ardea purpurea), with which, or with the allied Ardea cinerea, it has been identified by Lepsius and Peters (Alteste Texte des Todtenbuchs, 1867, p. 51).
- The variety of these lenses is also materializing in the wearing of the product.Advertisement
- Just as in Anglo-Saxon lands a national ideal is gradually materializing in the principle of the equalization of chances for all citizens, so in continental Europe, along with this equalization of chances, has still more rapidly developed the ideal of an equalization of obligations, which in turn leads to the claim for an enlargement of political rights co-extensive with the obligations.
- Deidre demanded, materializing beside them.