Materiality sentence example
- Yet it has a certain materiality, and consequently has necessities.
- Companies will therefore have to consider the materiality of their corporate responsibility reporting.
- The various classes of users (stakeholders) of the OFR should be considered when determining materiality.
- In particular it discusses the changing materiality of life at the site over its 1100 years of occupation.
- Another key benefit of external verification would be assessing the materiality of the report.Advertisement
- This evening's event takes place within the Idea Object gallery, exploring the materiality of the theme and the artworks hung within it.
- They are objects with no communicated sense of their own materiality, presence, history or politic.
- Initial experiments will incorporate the use of ETFE foil and future development may lead toward a new materiality and possibly a real product.
- The richly embroidered blouse, making the breasts imperceptible, is pure materiality, catching light, sparkling another body fragment.
- If we take it strictly to mean the belief in ghosts or spirits having the " vaporous materiality " proper to the objects of dream or hallucination, it is certain that the agency of such phantasms is not the sole cause to which all mystic happenings are referred (though ghosts and spirits are everywhere believed in, and appear to be endowed with greater predominance as religious synthesis advances amongst primitive peoples).Advertisement