Masturbate sentence example
- It is not abnormal or excessive unless it is deliberately done in public places after age five or six, when most children learn discretion and masturbate only in private.
- Some sex therapists believe that girls who do not masturbate miss an important step in their sexual development, since masturbation provides an opportunity to learn how one's body responds to erotic stimulation.
- Many sex therapists believe that to have better sexual experiences with a partner, an individual needs to learn to masturbate first since it is the best way to learn what one likes and does not like in his or her sex acts.
- Most studies suggest that approximately 94 percent of teenage males and about 70 percent of teenage girls admit they masturbate.
- Females most commonly masturbate by stroking or rubbing the vulva, especially the clitoris, with hands and fingers until orgasm is reached.Advertisement
- They often continue to masturbate simply because it feels good.
- Researchers and experts disagree on how many children masturbate before adolescence.
- Sixty to ninety percent of adolescent boys and 40 percent of girls masturbate.
- Some children masturbate frequently because they are unhappy or under stress or are reacting to punishment or pressure to stop masturbation completely.
- The actual number of youngsters who masturbate is believed to be higher, since the use of the word "admit" in surveys can imply wrong-doing.Advertisement
- Girls who masturbate almost always discover it alone.
- They may keep secret how many partners they've had, how much they spend on pornography, or how often they masturbate.
- Most males learn to masturbate during adolescence; fewer females do.
- Because boys usually masturbate and girls often do not, boys are more likely to learn a sexuality that is genitally focused.
- Boys often masturbate with another boy or group of boys.Advertisement