Masticating sentence example
- In the floor of the mouth, between the two branches of the lower jaw, and supported behind by the hyoid apparatus, lies the tongue, an organ the free surface of which, especially in its posterior part, is devoted to the sense of taste, but which by reason of its great mobility (being composed almost entirely of muscular fibres) performs important mechanical functions connected with masticating and procuring food.
- It's the liquid derived from squeezing fresh wheat grass through a masticating juicer.
- A masticating juicer grinds the fruit or vegetable into a paste at very high speed and then squeezes the juice through a screen at the bottom.
- Most masticating juicers are capable of processing hard to juice items such as wheatgrass and leafy greens.
- Unlike some juicers that squeeze fruits or vegetables to extract the juice, Champion juicers are masticating juicers.Advertisement
- Masticating juicers are said to provide more fiber, vitamins and enzymes through the juicing process than other types of juicers.
- The Champion Juicer is the most famous masticating juicer, and is often recommended by people on a raw food diet since it can make many wonderful raw food dishes, like raw coconut ice cream.
- Some experts recommend masticating juicers because they believe greater benefits are obtained from the wheat grass.
- It is now ready either for incorporation with sulphur and other materials, or for agglomeration into solid masses by means of the masticating machine - an apparatus which consists of a strong cylindrical cast-iron casing, inside which there revolves a metal cylinder with a fluted or corrugated surface.
- As the teeth of the upper and the lower jaws work against each other in masticating, there is a general correspondence or harmony between them, the projections of one series, when the mouth is closed, fitting into corresponding depressions of the other.Advertisement