Masterworks sentence example
- That rediscovery of the classic past restored the confidence in their own faculties to men striving after spiritual freedom; revealed the continuity of history and the identity of human nature in spite of diverse creeds and different customs; held up for emulation masterworks of literature, philosophy and art; provoked inquiry; encouraged criticism; shattered the narrow mental barriers imposed by medieval orthodoxy.
- This is not an inappropriate response, for African artists have produced countless masterworks of three-dimensional figurative sculpture.
- On completion, the student is ready to begin playing the great piano masterworks.
- masterworks of conjuring literature!
- masterworks of the modern Japanese cinema.Advertisement
- masterworks of three-dimensional figurative sculpture.
- masterworks from the Egyptian collections of the British Museum.