Masterminded sentence example
- masterminded a brilliant campaign, working with Eugene to surprise the French invaders inside Germany.
- masterminded attacks throughout the country.
- masterminded the whole operation.
- In 1985, he successfully masterminded the resolution to the South African debt crisis.
- A blueprint masterminded by EU health Commissioner Markos Kyprianou also contains moves to control sales through a state-run monopoly.Advertisement
- He wakes up in Hell, due for an eternity of torment and agony masterminded by his personal tormentor, Clarence.
- It's all a trap, masterminded by the nefarious organization known as Octopus.
- For water shows, families must stop by Bellagio and enjoy the incredible water "dance," which is accompanied by amazing music and colored by a masterminded lighting choreography.