Mass-produce sentence example
- Puppy mills mass produce puppies for profit.
- Many people believe that the processes used to mass produce and grown many of our most common foods actually strip these foods of their most nutritious components.
- Usually sewing projects are larger projects than you'll have time to mass produce for gifts.
- In 1837, candle maker William Proctor and soap maker James Gamble joined together to mass produce high quality, low-cost soap products.
- In many cases, a tile company will mass-produce low quality tiles and sell them online at huge discounts by calling the style a "clearance item."Advertisement
- The business was successful and Yamauchi eventually expanded to mass-produce the products.
- John Arnold was the first to mass produce chronometers, tho his first three performed poorly on Cook's second voyage.
- mouldinger, injection molding is used to mass produce cases in industry.
- However, the cost to mass produce the tiny toys was quite expensive, and the economy couldn't support a wide market.
- The designs you make take time and you can't mass produce them, so they aren't very portable and you certainly can't hand them out.Advertisement
- I can't advertise too much because I can't deliver without mass production, but I can't mass produce because I don't know if I have the customers or not.
- Not every artist is able to mass produce their work and sell to the masses so they settle to showcase their work in galleries on the Internet.
- This reality television show features every-day inventors from around the United States who compete for a chance to mass produce and market their products.
- Farming techniques are also governed and limited, which means that many of the means with which commercial farms are able to mass produce is not available to organic farmers.
- DuPont Chemical bought the rights to the process in the 1920s and began to mass produce rayon fabric.Advertisement
- When you need to mass produce music or data, the solution is to buy a CD duplicator.