Mashing sentence example
- Dean yelled to the empty phone, slamming down the receiver and mashing his pillow into a ball.
- The vino tierno is made by mashing raisins (6 parts) with water (2 parts) pressing, and then adding alcohol (I part) to the must.
- Mashing This is the process of mixing the grist and the water in a vessel called a mash tun at around 65ºC.
- Eat them with the casserole, mashing the floury, crumbly spuds into the sauce from the casserole with your fork.
- Poi is made by peeling and cooking the taro root and then mashing it into a paste.Advertisement
- In a separate bowl, combine the tuna and egg together, mashing the tuna until it is no longer chunky.
- Shaping it, mashing it, rolling it flat or simply rolling it into a ball and squeezing it can provide the fidgeting mind with focus, relieve an accelerated heart rate and relax respiration.
- Although Ultimate Alliance is visually appealing, the simple button mashing and lack of interesting puzzles to solve may make you feel a bit empty and dissatisfied.
- In fact, sometimes I wasn't sure what the hell I was doing With a controlled form of button mashing one could easily fake their way through it.
- Button mashing will get you nowhere my friend.Advertisement
- If you do more than button mashing, you'll find the controls dead on.
- By mashing the vegetables, the machine releases juice.
- When you move to Level 37, you become an Appetizer Imperator and Level 38 honors you with the distinction of being a Mashing Majesty.Level changes are determined by how many points you have accumulated.