Masher sentence example
- On its own, it's a fairly generic and very repetitive button masher.
- Interestingly, some characters from Final Fight, both "good" and "bad", make the jump from the side-scrolling button masher into the realm of fighting games here in Street Fighter Alpha.
- Although it is a "masher," the stretch woven cotton allows the bra to control movement - a major consideration for a D cup.
- Mash with a potato mash with a potato masher or hand mixer to combine.
- The tomatoes will break down and you can use a potato masher to assist this.Advertisement
- Mash with a potato masher or hand mixer to combine.
- The mash tun, traditionally used in Britain, is integrated to serve as a masher as well as a vessel for wort separation.
- Using a potato masher, mash the strawberries in a bowl after the stems and leaves are removed.
- However, this isn't a mindless button masher.