Masha sentence example
- I do not think I have complained of my wife to you, Masha, or blamed her.
- Go, Masha; I'll come immediately.
- The little princess was sitting at a small table, chattering with Masha, her maid.
- The little princess and Mademoiselle Bourienne had already received from Masha, the lady's maid, the necessary report of how handsome the minister's son was, with his rosy cheeks and dark eyebrows, and with what difficulty the father had dragged his legs upstairs while the son had followed him like an eagle, three steps at a time.
- When I take little Masha into society?Advertisement
- The revised version of the IBQ, known as the IBQ-R, was developed by Rothbart and her colleague Masha Gartstein in the early 2000s.