Masala sentence example
- For a recipe on how to make masala chai, follow the link: how to make organic chai?
- The scintillating chicken tikka masala, a dish which now outsells fish and chips in Britain, is equally outstanding.
- Next I had the whole de-boned pomfret stuffed with a red masala and vegetable Biryani.
- Cumin, black pepper, cloves and garlic are just one form of garam masala, the distinctive spice blend responsible for the subtle yet characteristic taste of Indian food.
- Garam masala can be two or three spices or ten or more.Advertisement
- Items on the menu include vegetable pakoras, tandoori keema naan, tandoori chicken tikka masala and curries.
- I wouldn't use paprika if using chili and garam masala.
- Masala Bhangra or Bollywood dance - can be done in the comfort of your own bedroom and it is lots of fun!
- Fall & Winter - the fall and winter theme includes Winter Wonderland and Red Chili Masala.
- Other fragrances in this collection include "Christmas Tree", "Pomegranate Ice", "Snowberry", "Cozy Fireside", "Winter Wonderland", "Spruce Citrus", "Holiday Kiss", and "Red Chili Masala".Advertisement
- Specialties include chicken curry, lamb vindaloo cooked with potatoes in a spicy sauce, beef saagwala cooked in creamed spinach and spices, fish masala, saag paneer (homemade cheese in creamed, spiced spinach).
- Favorite vegan options include the chana masala, which is a dish of chickpeas simmered in tomato sauce and spices, and dal tarka, which is yellow lentils cooked with mustard and curry leaves.
- The onion chili masala dosa is another vegan favorite.
- Try some masala chai, a beverage made with tea, milk, sugar and spices.
- The restaurant's buffet selections include chicken tandoori, dal makhani, tikka masala, naan and chicken wings.Advertisement
- Vegetarian specialties at this restaurant include masala dosai, malai kofta, matter paneer and vegetable jalfrezi.
- Pakoras, chicken makhani, tikka masala, seafood specialties and curries are all on the menu, as well as exotic cocktails.