Mary i sentence example
- Workman, Persecution in the Early Church (London, 1906); Paul Allard, Ten Lectures on the Martyrs (London, 1907); John Foxe, The Book of Martyrs; Mary I.
- Trade in woolen broadcloth peaked in the reign of Mary I with 150,000 exported via London.
- Dear Mary,I am a qualified pediatrician.
- Dear Mary I am looking for job openings in Presque Isle,Maine-04769.How do I check on the web site for any openings at all around the area.
- Some historians attribute the name "Bloody Mary" to Queen Mary I of England.Advertisement
- Queen Mary I was the daughter of Henry VIII and his first wife Catherine of Aragon.
- Bloody Mary is the black nickname for Queen Mary I or Queen Mary Tudor, eldest daughter of King Henry VIII and Catherine of Aragon.
- As for the person, Bloody Mary, chances are that Mary is the evolution of the stories of Elizabeth Bathory, a Hungarian countess who was rumored to bathe in the blood of virgins and Mary I of England.
- The two most prominent are a witch that was executed for black arts practices and Queen Mary I of England.