Marxists sentence example
- Marxists are wrong when they call atheism the prerequisite for Marxism.
- The crisis of globalized capitalism will provide modern Marxists with an opportunity to finish the job the Bolsheviks began.
- The 500th birthday of Luther in 1983 concentrated the minds of Marxists and non-Marxists, faced with the difficulty of celebrating this event.
- The Marxists see only the mote in the enemy's eye.
- This could be seen at its crassest in the vulgar bourgeois economists, but the vulgar bourgeois economists, but the vulgar Marxists soon followed in their footsteps.Advertisement
- This can be done indirectly by applying the same yardstick to the Marxists and the disciples of Foucault as they apply to others.
- But you are principally concerned with his political ideology your hero 's arguments with the Marxists and the unreconstructed left.
- This could be seen at its crassest in the vulgar bourgeois economists, but the vulgar Marxists soon followed in their footsteps.