Marvelously sentence example
- They say Semenova acts marvelously.
- A waistcoat or vest works marvelously worn over this combination.
- It was pure theater by a master and you could see it as marvelously sincere and spontaneous or absolute hokum.
- Their demons were absolutely horrible, which being decoded means they were marvelously chilling to the spine.
- With a budget of just $500, host Joan Steffend teams with a guest designer to marvelously makeover a homeowner's room.Advertisement
- Davines invisible paste works marvelously!
- Purchase silk satin panties at Net-a-Porter, where one can buy a pair with a smaller cut that flatters the behind marvelously.