Marveling sentence example
- She tossed it into the fire, marveling at the tiny explosion of pink and green flames.
- Everything in the room radiated some sort of subtle energy, and she waded through the energies, marveling and confused by them.
- She traced the smooth wood, marveling at the skilled workmanship.
- You'll often find him touching these treasures and marveling over the craftsmanship.
- Down with your clothes. ' ' Never again, ' I shouted, marveling at my own audacity.Advertisement
- She hugged him hard. Rhyn wrapped his arms around her, marveling at how real her body felt in the dream. Her hair tickled his face, and he rested his chin on her head. They held each other for a long moment.
- She rubbed its forehead and leaned forward to touch its neck, marveling at how soft its hair was.
- She'd run her hands over his perfect body, marveling at the smooth skin stretched over solid muscle.
- He kissed her forehead lightly, marveling at the treasure he'd found when the world seemed ready to end.