Martial-art sentence example
- Tai chi is a martial art that brings together coordination, balance, and strength.
- She is dedicated to her martial art and holds very high values in terms of respecting opponents.
- You play fighters from all over the world in this Tekken like game with the Brazilian martial art.
- He made the problem work for him rather than against him, not unlike the theory behind the martial art of Judo.
- Tao Yin is an ancient form of qigong, known as a soft martial art or internal art.Advertisement
- After college, I went to Japan, and studied the soft martial art aikido.
- Leilanai Smith - 36 - Black belt martial art instructor who was born in Korea but moved to Los Angeles in her 20s.
- Because ninjutsu is popular both as an actual martial art and also as an element for role-playing, complete ninja uniforms can be purchased online.
- She enjoys practicing Capoeira, a Brazilian martial art form that is a combination of dancing, music and choreographed fighting.