Marshaling sentence example
- Marshaling arguments to a marshaling arguments to a marshal stream (obtained from the remote reference layer ).
- In the interests of safety, failure to promptly obey marshaling directions may result in disqualification.
- There was also heavy flak to the north of Hamme on the approach to the railroad marshaling yards.
- All right then, not the cavalry, but a marshaling of arguments and observations that will show how the end of war is inevitable, or nearly so.
- The cold marshaling of facts paints a terrifying picture of what neo-liberal capitalism is doing to humanity.Advertisement
- All crews should ensure that they do not drift downstream of their marshaling position.
- The formerly extensive site consists of railroad marshaling yards, mostly abandoned.
- Both locomotives were still busy marshaling some enormous bogie hopper wagons that were being filled via tips from the narrow gage line above.