Marring sentence example
- To subordinate process to result is the European canon; to show the former without marring the latter is the Japanese ideal.
- Remember that red coloring mixed with other colors creates a palette of hues that can enhance the look of many sweet cocktails without marring their taste.
- We've all seen those 50s-style doors with the little row of windows on top marring the curb appeal of a classic bungalow or a clapboard Cape Cod house.
- The Hamilton Beach milkshake machine has "sure grip" rubberized feet so it stays where you put it without the risk of skidding or marring your countertops.
- One of the best ways that you can keep tarnish from marring the beauty of your paw print bracelet watch is by handling it and wearing it often.Advertisement
- To avoid marring these historic cards, some people even choose to write the greeting on an insert instead of on the card itself.