Marriage-certificate sentence example
- A. If you are the principal cardholder then please send photocopy of your marriage certificate with signed covering letter to the address below.
- Then usually at the end of the service you will be required to sign the register and receive your marriage certificate from the Vicar.
- Many ministers like to provide the couple with an authentic Universal Life Church Marriage Certificate for them to include among their wedding keepsakes.
- An index is not the same as the official divorce decree or marriage certificate.
- A marriage certificate holder and bride's garter belt are special parts of this deal.Advertisement
- In 2005, a marriage certificate surfaced, allegedly proving that Kelly married then 15-year old protégé Aaliyah.
- A primary source is one that was created at or near the time of the actual event, such as a birth certificate, census record, death certificate or marriage certificate.
- The marriage certificate may give many important details, including age of the bride and groom, parents of both and witnesses.
- To request an official name change with the SSA, applicants must prove the legality behind the change, either with a court order, divorce decree, or marriage certificate.