Marque sentence example
- The marque ownership shift didn't stop there.
- Visitors walk up a spiral ramp to view displays of the marque including its sedans, engines, motorcycles, racing thoroughbreds and prototypes.
- I am delighted to report that the new MGF has a horn worthy of the great British marque.
- The classic marque which won the 1959 Classic Le Mans 24 Hrs, will feature throughout the weekend.
- The car marque has commissioned an audio version of its customer loyalty magazine.Advertisement
- Three ships were sent out under letters of marque commanded by David, Lewis and Thomas Kirke, and Quebec, already on the verge of starvation, was compelled to surrender (1629).
- On the 23rd of March 1776 Congress did indeed issue letters of marque and reprisal, and efforts were made to fit out a national force.
- Philip now took the offensive himself, and in manoeuvring to get a good cavalry ground upon which to fight he offered battle (July 27), on the plain east of Bouvines and the river Marque - the same plain on which in 1794 the brilliant cavalry action of Willems was fought.
- This blow to the overall prestige of the Riley marque would prove to be a contributory factor in its eventual demise.
- You just had to choose your favorite marque and there would be prime examples parked up across the circuit.Advertisement
- The Volkswagen heritage at High Wycombe stretches back more than 70 years when the center first represented the marque.
- With iconic bikes throughout most of the company's 10 decade history, Harley Davidson has become a truly awesome marque.
- Last weekend, Ducati was the featured marque at the AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days held here.
- Each handset was individually engraved with a famous marque.
- Wolseley fans quietly mourned - the introduction of the Princess saw their marque finally shuffle off this mortal coil.Advertisement
- Escaping to South America in 1836, he was given letters of marque by the state of Rio Grande do Sul, which had revolted against Brazil.
- Among other works written during Turgot's intendancy were the Memoire sur les mines et carrieres, and the Memoire sur la marque des fers, in which he protested against state regulation and interference and advocated free competition.