Marmaduke sentence example
- Bear Grylls is married to Shara Cannings Knight and has three children: Jesse, Marmaduke and Huckleberry.
- Marmaduke (died in office).
- Marmaduke Bradley was the last abbot of Fountains, who surrendered the abbey and its estates to the royal commissioners in 1539.
- Only disappointment was missing Marmaduke the Bierkeller Monkey who was a great help with info and directions, cheers mate.
- Of the five fairs which are now held three are ancient, that now held on the 29th of April being granted to Marmaduke de Tweng and William de Rosin 1307, and those on the 8th and 9th of November to Christiana, widow of Ingelram de Gynes, in 1333 See Victoria County History, Westmorland; Cornelius Nicholson, The Annals of Kendal (1861).Advertisement
- He is married and has three children named Jessie, Marmaduke, and Huckleberry.
- At the decisive battle of Naseby (the 14th of June 1645) he commanded the parliamentary right wing and routed the cavalry of Sir Marmaduke Lang exclusion from pardon of all the king's leading adherents, besides the indefinite establishment of Presbyterianism and the refusal of toleration to the Roman Catholics and members of the Church of England.