Marlin sentence example
- To understand the techniques it is necessary to know ho the sail fish or marlin takes its prey.
- Like Hemingway 's marlin, the giant tarpon of Cuba seem lost to local knowledge.
- They do a fine plate of smoked marlin here, too.
- Visitors can try for tuna, marlin, swordfish, and other large game fish.
- Madeira is known for excellent deep-sea fishing, particularly blue marlin.Advertisement
- It was in Cuba that Hemingway enjoyed fantastic bluewater fishing for marlin, broadbill swordfish and, of course marlin.
- Marlin sets off to look for Nemo, joined by Dory, a regal blue tang with a short memory span.
- Like Hemingway's marlin, the giant tarpon of Cuba seem lost to local knowledge.
- Marlin Dive Board Shorts - Highlighted by signature Guy Harvey artwork along the left side, the board shorts are made from a micro suede soft fiber material.
- Grand Slam Swim Trunks - Embroidery on these swim trunks features a blue marlin, a white marlin and a sailfish.Advertisement
- The board shorts (Strike, Marlin Dive, Twist of Fate and Swordfish Strike) are approximately $50, while the remaining styles are less.
- Swordfish are the billfish one would expect to see in British waters; however, white marlin are also quite cold water tolerant.
- The action and charm of the story is the epic battle between Santiago and a giant marlin and his rigorous journey back home.
- Cabo San Lucas is also the site of the largest marlin tournament in the world, with a purse of $1 million.