Marksmanship sentence example
- Being self-taught in rifle marksmanship is rather like being self-taught on the piano.
- Because it provides the highest level of contrast, it is perfect for cloudy-day driving and for marksmanship practise.
- Groups of enemies seem to really hate Colton, but with his excellent marksmanship, any overwhelming odds was whittled away to nothing.
- Considering that I passed the opening sequence five times with my superior marksmanship, I was pretty sure I knew how to handle a firearm.
- He was certain that war with Spain was inevitable, and he did much to prepare the navy for hostilities, framing an important personnel bill, collecting ammunition, getting large appropriations for powder and ammunition used in improving the marksmanship of the navy by gunnery practice, buying transports and securing the distribution of ships and supplies (especially in the Pacific) in such a way that, when hostilities were declared, American naval victories would be assured.Advertisement
- The group elicited admiration, which leads me to believe that the general level of marksmanship in Norway is no better than elsewhere.
- The peasants are famous for their devotion to the Roman Catholic religion, their fervent loyalty to the House of Austria, their excellent marksmanship, and their love of singing and music, the zither being the national instrument.