Market-values sentence example
- Bodin showed a more rational appreciation than many of his contemporaries of the causes of this revolution, and the relation of the variations in money to the market values of wares in general as well as to the wages of labour.
- The reference rent system also makes mockery of market values with apparently similar properties given vastly varying values by the rent officer.
- The Professor Singer site has a list of the current market values and also does appraisals.
- With an increase in your home's value - If market values of similar homes in the area increase, your home's value may also increase.
- Give your best offer, considering the home inspection, the current market values in the area and your ability to pay the price.Advertisement
- Zillow offers information regarding market values and tax information.
- Current market values will fluctuate often, but someone who is familiar with and works in the area will know what these trends are and can adjust an appraisal as needed.
- You would be able to replace the ring with an identical new piece in terms of diamond size, setting, and metal all at current market values.
- By searching through the "Find a Used Car" section, you can identify market values for any used car.
- Used Cars - The large used car area lets you search for trade-in or market values for used vehicles.Advertisement