Market-prices sentence example
- It cannot justly be said that the companies made large profits while neglecting to develop the services adequately, but it is true that they were not able commercially to comply with many of the demands made upon them by the public. Until speculation took place in anticipation of government purchase, the market prices of the telegraph securities were mostly below par.
- A further saving of juice was sometimes possible if the market prices of sugar were such as to compensate for the cost of evaporating an increased quantity of added water, but a limit was imposed by the fact that water might be used in excess.
- The land revenue proper is assessed in grain, the salaries of government officials, pay of soldiers, &c., being disbursed by "barats" or orders for grain at rates fixed by government, usually about 20% above the city market prices.
- From 1858 up to and including 1904 the state produced, according to the State Bureau of Mines (whose statistics have since about 1890 been brought into practical agreement with those of the national government) a value of no less than $889,203,323 in gold, silver, lead, copper and zinc at market prices.
- The customs duties were, however, altered several times in accordance with market prices and ruling circumstances.Advertisement
- As employers make up for falling market prices in increased contributions toward their pension schemes, that by extension means less IR takings.
- Pricing Futures Futures prices are presented in the same format as cash market prices.
- With market prices dropping quickly in 2009, his net worth may be quite a bit lower than originally anticipated.
- They boast of below market prices and excellent customer care.