Market-economy sentence example
- What we have is complete consensus on an unbridled free market economy.
- We are shaping a socialist market economy and introducing strategic readjustments to the economic structure.
- The Bank used the meetings to celebrate the fact that the transition to a functioning market economy has largely been achieved in Central Europe.
- The unique business practices which grew out of this successfully operated within a social market economy for several decades.
- These changes have produced a global market economy dominated by a handful of corporations and a financial system beyond the reach of nation-state governments.Advertisement