Mark down sentence example
- He had also got his brother William, when reading his classics, to mark down all the passages which touched upon law, public or private.
- Even the low handicappers making a visit there were pleased to mark down a point. on their card.
- What are called "feathered" flowers are those which have an even close feathering, forming an unbroken edging of colour all round, "flamed" flowers being those which have a beam or bold mark down the centre, not reaching to the bottom of the cup.
- This is when merchants are trying to move their winter inventory and are most likely to significantly mark down merchandise.
- The best way to control your spending is to track all of your purchases carefully and mark down all of your monthly payments.Advertisement
- Retailers are obligated to offer substitutions, but if the item on discount is something they normally carry, the store may mark down a similar product.
- Clearance racks are often your best bet, and stores like Target, Kohl's, and JC Penney will continue to mark down their sale items, sometimes as much as 75 and 80 percent!
- Consider the dog's overall behavior and mark down anything that seems somewhat out of the ordinary.
- This is when stores mark down winter items in an effort to move them out and make way for warm weather fashions.
- Retailers are always ready to get rid of the summer stock before the season is officially over, so they mark down prices by as much as 50-75% off.Advertisement
- As the season wears on and retailers need to make room for newer seasonal merchandise, they typically mark down what they want to get rid of.
- They dramatically mark down their Halloween inventory the week of the holiday and may even sell items for half-off on Halloween day.
- Even stores like Bloomingdale's and Saks can mark down good bags by up to half, and sometimes even more than that.
- Shop early: As tempting as it can be to wait for sales, many stores won't mark down boot prices until you don't really need them anymore.