Marjorie sentence example
- At Carlisle there was published a bull excommunicating Bruce; and Elizabeth his wife, Marjorie his daughter, and Christina his sister, were captured in a sanctuary at Tain, while three of his brothers were executed.
- The enthusiasm of the nation he had saved forgot his tardy adhesion to the popular cause, and at the parliament of Ayr on the 25th of April 1315 the succession was settled by a unanimous voice on him, and, failing males of his body, on his brother Edward and his heirs male, or failing them on his daughter Marjorie and her heirs, if she married with his consent.
- Marjorie, an only child by his first wife, Isabella, daughter of Donald, earl of Mar, had predeceased him.
- The Labor party announced that Marjorie (Mo) Mowlam would replace Kevin McNamara as the party's spokesperson on Northern Ireland.
- With the help of aspiring starlet Marjorie Reynolds, the inn becomes a big success.Advertisement
- The bishop of Glasgow, James the steward, and Sir Alexander Lindesay became sureties for Bruce until he delivered his daughter Marjorie as a hostage.
- The death of his brother and his daughter rendered a resettlement of the crown advisable, and it was settled on his grandson, Robert, son of Marjorie and Walter the steward, in case Bruce died without sons, with a provision as to the regency in case of a minor heir in favour of Randolph.
- The Labor Party announced that Marjorie (Mo) Mowlam would replace Kevin McNamara as the party 's spokesperson on Northern Ireland.
- Markie Post was born Marjorie Armstrong Post on November 4, 1950, in Palo Alto, California.
- The movie was based on the life of novelist Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings, and also starred Mary Steenbergen, Rip Torn, Peter Coyote, and Alfre Woodard.Advertisement
- Kostelnik, Marjorie, et al. Guiding Children's Social Development: Theory to Practice, 4th ed. Albany, NY: Delmar, 2002.
- The Lamaze approach gained popularity in the United States after Marjorie Karmel gave birth assisted by Dr. Lamaze and wrote of her experience in the book Thank You, Dr. Lamaze.
- The name may be a bit too on the nose, but the site itself is run by famed astrologer Marjorie Orr.
- Marjorie Orr offers a slew of services, including personal consultations and snapshots for the week and month ahead.