Maritimes sentence example
- Regular monthly communication with Marseilles is maintained by the Messageries Maritimes steamers.
- Lesagef has shown that the height of certain plants is decreased by cultivation in a saline soil, and that the leaves of iLesage, Recherches exphrimentales sur les modifications de, feuilles chez les plantes maritimes, in Rev. gen.
- Hellville, the chief town (so called after De Hell, governor of Reunion at the time of the French annexation), is a port of call for the Messageries Maritimes and a centre for the coasting trade along the western shores of Madagascar.
- The islands are regularly visited by vessels of the Messageries Maritimes fleet, and a coaling station for the French navy has been established.
- The Messageries Maritimes Company use the port as a coaling station and provisioning depot for their South American trade.Advertisement
- In it is held a large market, chiefly for the disposal of live stock, camels, cattle, &c. The port is a regular calling-place and also a coaling station for the steamers of the Messageries Maritimes, and there is a local service to Aden.
- There is a regular fortnightly steamship service between Marseilles and Port Louis by the Messageries Maritimes, a four-weekly service with Southampton via Cape Town by the Union Castle, and a four-weekly service with Colombo direct by the British India Co.'s boats.
- The three chief companies are the Messageries Maritimes (Marseilles and Bordeaux), the Corn pagnie Gnrale Transatlan~ique (Le Havre, St Nazaire and Marseilles) antI the Chargeurs Runis (Le Havre).
- Well-taken care of consumption (Association of responsible consumption), Cultural Association [canada] alberta hamilton maritimes Montreal Ontario PEOPLE.