Marital-status sentence example
- Place of residence, final destination, even marital status are not much easier to fill in; usually I just tick " other.
- Information about someone's marital status is not necessarily difficult to uncover.
- If changes in the parent's marital status or work life disrupt the parent-child relationship, short-term effects on the child's behavior may be noticeable.
- They may also include, depending on the time frame, date of birth, occupation, next of kin, marital status and other relevant details.
- Don't refer to the individual's race, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, or marital status.Advertisement
- They can pick up new lovers online in chat rooms, on actual dating sites (some allow you to even check the "married" box and let everyone know exactly what their marital status is!).
- Depending on the promise, the rings may be exchanged between friends of any age or marital status.
- Because more and more women are marrying later in life or remaining single, the allure of right hand diamond jewelry is a way for any woman - regardless of her marital status - to enjoy the brilliance and sophistication of diamonds.
- The form takes about ten minutes to fill out and asks for information about your current insurance policy and your driving record as well as personal information like occupation and marital status.