Marinating sentence example
- Then, rinse and pat your turkey dry before seasoning or marinating.
- Add more flavor to your vegetables by marinating them in the refrigerator for several hours before grilling.
- Throw cinnamon sticks into marinating meats to add an unexpected flavor to your dinner.
- Brining follows the same concept as marinating, and typically includes spices, including salt and other liquids.
- Soybeans and rice are used to make miso, a paste used for flavoring soup and marinating fish.Advertisement
- Marinating is unnecessary unless you select an inferior cut of meat that needs both tenderizing and flavoring.
- The majority of good vegetable grill recipes call for marinating the vegetables in some mixture of liquid and seasoning.