Marinate sentence example
- Marinate chicken in the teriyaki sauce overnight or for at least four to six hours.
- Allow the meat to marinate in the mixture for several hours, then thread onto long skewers.
- Marinate beef, covered, at room temperature one hour.
- Marinate the vegetables or mix them with olive oil, and brush the foil pieces with olive oil.
- Marinate your chicken with spices and sauces you wish to use.Advertisement
- Prior to cooking, you may wish to marinate the meat or vegetable overnight in the refrigerator, or you may prefer to use a dry rub of spices instead.
- Marinate a pound of cooked shrimp in a half cup of tequila and a ¼ cup of fresh lime juice.
- The longer the beef marinates, the more tender it becomes, so it is recommended that you let it marinate for approximately 30 minutes to 4 hours depending on your schedule and if the meat was cold to begin with.