Marinara sentence example
- Try the risotto alla marinara or the gnocchi with tomato and basil, both at E8.50 (£ 6 ).
- Absolutely the best risotto marinara I've ever come across!
- Add a cup of marinara to the sauce and whisk to combine.
- Top with a layer of noodles and cover the noodles with marinara sauce.
- Yes, I was approaching this like a marinara, but as I said to Chefette, enchiladas are just a variation of manicotti and manicotti are served with marinara.Advertisement
- So my quick enchilada sauce recipe was going to start like marinara with olive oil and sweated onions.
- You can dress up a jarred marinara sauce by adding fresh herbs and sautéed garlic, or you can choose to make your own tomato, pesto, or alfredo sauce to serve with the dish.
- Vegan pasta is simple to prepare by using vegan cheese or leaving out cheese altogether and going with a marinara sauce and a variety of veggies.
- Seeds of Change has created seven organic dinners ranging from exotic Hanalei Vegetarian Chicken Teriyaki to Venetian Penne Marinara.
- Make sure to add generous dollops into your marinara!Advertisement
- This particular basket is also packed with cinnamon roasted cashews, chocolate cookies, sesame breadsticks, garlic pasta mix, dipping herbs, penne pasta and Colavita marinara sauce.
- Just remember, bad habits are hard to break, so unless you are completely confident you won't top your pasta with Alfredo sauce instead of marinara, then go ahead and try incorporating some of your old menu ideas into your new lifestyle.
- The example given on the Weight Watchers site, for example, compares four ravioli with marinara sauce to a plate full of whole wheat pasta, shrimp, broccoli, tomatoes, and marinara sauce--both equal 10 points.
- Try one of the homemade pastas, and sauces, including marinara, pesto, and alfredo.
- Try some marinara or alfredo sauce with your favorite pasta shape for a meal you will not soon forget.Advertisement
- Their famous pizza has a thin crust and white marinara sauce.