Marinades sentence example
- Seeds flavor marinades, curries, stews, and also make good digestives.
- Hey, BBQ is today, so have been up early preparing some marinades and have put some jacket potatoes in the oven.
- Instead, mix it with a bit of water and honey as a refreshing drink, or substitute it for distilled white vinegar when preparing sauces, salads, or marinades.
- This method uses sweet marinades and is also renowned for its red sauces.
- Marinades spread flavor throughout the turkey and are the best taste enhancers.Advertisement
- Some are sweet enough to use as a dip for strawberries, and are one of the best marinades for meat.
- Savory marinades offer a bevy of options to infuse what could otherwise be a bland meal with a ton of flavor.
- The fact is tofu doesn't have a lot of taste, so it's important to learn how to cook tofu using marinades, seasonings and other flavorful foods, if you want to bring taste to the meal.
- Tofu absorbs flavors from its accompanying ingredients like spices and marinades, so you can change up the flavor of your tofu burger quite easily.
- If you have a favorite hamburger recipe, or special marinades that you use when grilling in your backyard, you can certainly prepare them during camping trips.Advertisement
- Although you can keep you filet mignon recipes rather simple, you might want to explore steak rubs, spice rubs, and marinades.
- Use herbs and spices: Many of the marinades and other seasonings used to cook foods such as meat contain a lot of salt.
- If you're looking for shrimp marinades for grilling, you've come to the right place!
- Whether you are a fan of sweets, frequently crave exotic sauces and marinades, or are just looking for an impressive gift for your favorite foodie, Balducci's should be the first stop on your list.
- If you like to kick up main dishes with sauces and marinades, check out their fruit, wine and spice-infused selection that includes culinary flavors from Asia, France, Mexico and Italy.Advertisement