Mariachi sentence example
- If you can afford it, hire a full mariachi band to play lots of Mexican music all night long.
- The Mariachi Connection features a wide range of colorful dresses that are perfect for any celebration.
- Clothing for men ranges from the classic charro suit to more ornate and elaborate outfits worn by mariachi singers.
- Sombreros can be found online at sites such as El Charro or Mariachi Connection as well as at many party supply stores.
- El Mariachi contains the lyrics to over 350 traditional boleros, rancheras and other mariachi songs.Advertisement
- Mariachi music is the Mexican music genre that is perhaps best known around the world.
- Mariachi originated in the Jalisco region, but soon grew in popularity across Mexico and even across the border into the southwestern United States.
- Mariachi bands typically feature five to six musicians wearing distinctive charro suits.
- Mexican Cumbia tends to mix Mariachi sounds with Afro-Caribbean influences, like salsa, though there are many different versions of Cumbia throughout Mexico.
- The margaritas are a steal, and weekends feature live mariachi music.Advertisement