Marginally sentence example
- While Fred was outside picking a boutonniere for the occasion, his now marginally wealthy flame of fame—locally at least— called a second time.
- We have heard several anecdotal stories that marginally profitable attractions are closing at the end of the 1998 season.
- The percentage of avid gamers will marginally increase over the next decades, but not nearly enough to support Sony's grand habits.
- The closest thing to the Curve available through Verizon today is the marginally larger BlackBerry 8830 World Edition smartphone.
- At the same time, LG spokesman Paul Pike is quoted as saying that the output levels were "marginally higher" than the standard and the recall comes from a need to be "overly cautious."Advertisement
- Many medical professionals are only marginally familiar with VCD, because this problem is much less common than asthma.
- They added more facets, for a total number of 74, and made the table marginally larger.
- This immersion style of learning to teach yoga is only marginally more expensive than attending a similar training in the United States, making attendance within financial reach.
- Start by lifting your feet and legs only marginally from the ground, with your arms held straight out in front of you.
- (7) Such quotations of places to be marginally set down as shall serve for the fit reference of one Scripture to another.Advertisement
- While Fred was outside picking a boutonniere for the occasion, his now marginally wealthy flame of fameâ€”locally at leastâ€” called a second time.
- Originally posted by claud butler England have only a a marginally better chance of winning this World Cup than Scotland.
- Results indicated a marginally significant difference in mathematics self-concept between the MD and AA groups but no difference between the AA and HA groups.
- Even in men with just marginally low testosterone, TRT helps them perform better in their jobs.
- The marginally younger Patrick Scott seems grossly undervalued by comparison, with work by him only occasionally selling above four figures.Advertisement
- Because you'll be applying smaller sized tiles, the job will take marginally longer.
- It is such an iconic film event that it is difficult to believe that at the time, it was only marginally successful, barely making back its production costs.
- We trudged through the next few weeks marginally well though the schedule was exhausting to all and, in spite of our efforts, our other lives were suffering.