Marginalized sentence example
- Women either play a secondary role or are completely marginalized.
- This is likely to make the party even more paranoid about being marginalized.
- All community participants were from economically marginalized sections of society.
- Opposition would have been left to conservative backbenchers who would have been marginalized.
- It has been our understanding, possibly faulty, that user representatives were commonly marginalized in decision-making processes in the last exercise.Advertisement
- We are not in the Ministry to minister to refugees, asylum seekers, or socially marginalized people in communities or nations.
- Irving had begun to move further to the right, and as a result he had become increasingly marginalized.
- Remote from power and economic centers, mountain communities are often marginalized.
- Given rural interest groups already feel marginalized, the recent reshuffle has caused further discontent.
- Mr. Connolly was dismissed, while Mr. van Buitenen was demoted and marginalized, and recently resigned in disgust.Advertisement
- The increasingly marginalized far right organ accused the BBC of " stupefying arrogance " during last Saturday 's coverage.
- Now, as an asylum seeker, he is a member of one of the most marginalized and vilified groups in UK society.
- It can't feel good to be marginalized, but I needed to make decisions that were best for the team.
- The Westernization of yoga reduced much of the influence of marginalized styles like these.
- Tired of being marginalized as "cuddle-core", Cub set out to prove that they could rock as hard as any group of boys, and they succeeded.Advertisement
- The film The Matrix makes a cyberpunk argument where all of humanity is marginalized as loners, each but a cog in the great machine the Earth had become.
- From the early poetry fragments of Sappho, an ancient poet from the isle of Lesbos, stories about love between lesbians has always been present somewhere, even if marginalized, disguised, or ignored.