Marge sentence example
- Marge - The extremely patient, sometimes naive wife and mother who is easily recognizable by her mile-high blue beehive hair style.
- Bart - The funny, mischievous, oldest child of Homer and Marge.
- President Marge Carey led the tributes to the two union stalwarts.
- A streetcar named Marge; Marge enrolls in a performance of a streetcar named Marge; Marge enrolls in a performance of a streetcar named desire.
- A streetcar named Marge; Marge enrolls in a performance of a streetcar named desire.Advertisement
- The boxset is available in two packaging choices - Marge's head or a cardboard box.
- The Simpsons Kiss and Tell: The Story of Their Love includes four episodes centered on Marge and Homer's relationship.
- If your Aunt Marge gives you a singing sombrero chip n' dip dish, you should smile and appear charmed by the present.
- You know you'll be shipping it off to the nearest Salvation Army donation site in the morning, but for now, the most important thing is Aunt Marge's feelings.
- In our very latest work, " Marge " has mapped the whole Keble triangle.Advertisement
- In a medium saucepan or Le Creuset skillet melt the marge.
- nous reste Une marge de 2 millions de tons.
- Some editions also include an offer to purchase four more collectible tokens of Lisa, Marge with Maggie, Otto and Mr. Burns.