Margarines sentence example
- Sunshine, oily fish (tuna, salmon, sardines, mackerel ), fortified margarines.
- At the moment we can pester the same companies to stock the small soya margarines.
- If you are really motivated, you can find specially formulated margarines.
- These are margarines made just for use in baking Danish and another that's made just for use in baking puff pastry.
- The only drawback with using either these specialty margarines or vegetable shortening in your pastries is that the butter flavor would be missing and the mouth feel will be much different.Advertisement
- Flavored options are achieved by using milk solids in margarines and shortenings, so if you want to avoid dairy you might want to avoid the flavored shortenings.
- For example, stick margarines are known to contain more trans-fatty acids than liquid oils.
- They may not sound particularly appetizing, but they are actually cholesterol fighters that fortify foods like margarines, yogurt drinks as well as some orange juices.