Marching-bands sentence example
- Most schools and marching bands now opt for a body suit style of uniform.
- This has led to an increase in the number of local parades many of which are held by other groups particularly marching bands.
- The marching bands were pleasant, with the drum majorettes curving around in the van.
- Music lovers sometimes have a difficult time finding a recording of it, even though it's often heard in winter concerts or in marching bands.
- Over time, marching bands were no longer unique to the military and modern color guard teams added "color" to the marching band performance with choreography, and props such as rifles, flags and sabres.Advertisement
- In addition to marching bands and music performances, many bands also have a drill or majorette team that offers entertainment in the form of baton twirling and acrobatic or gymnastic routines.