Marbling sentence example
- The high amount of grain creates fat marbling in the meat; however it also creates health problems throughout the body of the cow.
- It is decorated with designs in red line, imitating cordage and marbling, and drawings of plants, ostriches and ships.
- This is currently being drawn up, but I am informed that it will not include marbling.
- I love this plant, not just for its lovely flowers, but for its leaves also, which have wonderful marbling on them.
- They may well want to get back to some good old-fashioned marbling.Advertisement
- Come along and try paper marbling, pottery, stone carving and more!
- A museum commissioned a team of artists to construct faux marbling on the walls of the entrance halls.
- Is the muscle marbling being retained in these crosses and to what extent?
- Beef cut marbling refers to white fat veins or the distributions of fat in steaks.
- Make sure the online steak buying Web you choose mentions marbling.Advertisement
- Although marbling makes a cut of meat juicier, look for cuts with very few streaks of fat.
- Resultantly, the meat is leaner with less marbling.
- This frame was done in a unique design that resembled marbling.
- Yeah, that "marbling" is fat, plain and simple.
- Filet mignon has very little fat or marbling, so proper grilling techniques must be employed or the meat will dry out and burn before the interior is cooked.Advertisement