Marauder sentence example
- It is probably derived from the Turkish haidud, " marauder," but its origin is not absolutely certain.
- Why had he fought the marauder?
- While Pierre was running the few steps that separated him from the Frenchman, the tall marauder in the frieze gown was already tearing from her neck the necklace the young Armenian was wearing, and the young woman, clutching at her neck, screamed piercingly.
- Believing the marauder to be a large rodent, the pair put out rat poison, and they were quite surprised at the carcass they found.
- The Nerf N-Force Marauder Long Sword is the largest of the Nerf swords, at close to 41 inches in length from base to tip, with a 32-inch "blade."Advertisement
- Suzuki Marauder Pros: pretty comfy, nice color and handled well in the snow.