Maraschino-cherry sentence example
- Don't forget to garnish with a Maraschino cherry in the middle of the creamy top.
- Mix well, and then finish with a garnish of a maraschino cherry.
- Garnish the drink with an orange wedge, maraschino cherry or twist of orange peel.
- Prepare as above, adding a maraschino cherry to the garnish.
- Apple wedges are ideal, but a maraschino cherry is a great choice too.Advertisement
- Garnish the drink with a maraschino cherry and an orange wedge.
- Add a slice of fresh pineapple and a maraschino cherry to garnish.
- You can also add a maraschino cherry to represent the Grinch's heart if you like.
- Garnish the drink with a maraschino cherry.
- Add ice, fill the glass with soda and garnish it with a maraschino cherry.Advertisement
- Garnish the drink with a maraschino cherry and fresh pineapple wedge.
- Garnish the glass with an orange twist and a maraschino cherry.
- Pour into martini glasses, and garnish with a maraschino cherry on a toothpick so that it looks like a cocktail olive.
- Hemingway liked his daiquiris with a double the usual amount of rum, maraschino cherry juice, and a nice dose of grapefruit juice.