Maracas sentence example
- It is easy to teach anyone to play the maracas.
- The package includes colorful maracas, mexican sombreros and confetti GelGems.
- Its highly distinctive sound is based on an instrumental combination of harp, cuatro (a small, four stringed guitar) and maracas.
- You can get maracas for Samba De Amigo, DDR mats for the Dance Dance Revolution games, and a light gun for the shooting games.
- It's called Samba De Amigo and you play the maracas.Advertisement
- You can play this game one of two ways: with the controller, or, if you were brave enough to withstand the clerk's mockery, the optional maracas.
- Of course, the maracas give you the full experience.
- Shaking the maracas and posing them to the correct placement is natural and you'll find yourself getting higher scores and more perfects than using the controller.
- If you do, I recommend buying the maracas if you can find them.
- The music matches the frenetic movements of the dancers, and Spanish instruments such as maracas and drums are often used for accompaniment.Advertisement
- Sound: Radios, nature sound machines, toy pianos, maracas, tape recorders, and games with noisy dice are all good choices to integrate a wider range of sound tolerances into your child's world.
- Paper plate maracas are made by putting two paper plates together with tape or staples after placing beads, dried beans, or popcorn seeds in the center to produce the rattle sounds.
- Hide items related to the holiday, such as toy soldiers, sombreros and maracas, and give the kids a list of clues that will lead them to the items.