Marabou sentence example
- Tie in a large clump of black marabou on top of the hook shank behind the eye to form a wing.
- Constructed out of white satin and adorned with copious amounts of pink marabou.
- Either that or patients were intimidated by the eye of the marabou stork.
- Other costume sets feature red crop tops and garter skirts or pink long sleeved midriff tops trimmed in marabou with lace-up fronts and pleated mini skirts.
- Anything goes, but you probably will want to leave the most conservative and the absolutely frivolous (think of the shoes that match your marabou boa) shoes in your closet at home.Advertisement
- This is where those aforementioned marabou heeled slippers come in.
- This Velvet and Marabou Robe is slightly racy, but very elegant at the same time.
- You can also buy seamed stockings and high-heel marabou pumps from them, but you'll have to get the feather duster separately.
- You can find them in lace or in mesh, and if you've ever wanted body stockings decked out in marabou or trimmed with zig-zagging cords, this is the place to be.
- It's probably best to leave your marabou slippers (even the ones with heels) at home.Advertisement
- Other fun choices include the fluffy halter top and mini-skirt - a black halter bra in marabou with a red heart jewel appliqué and front ties.
- The set comes with a matching marabou mini-skirt and panty and demands marabou-toe heels to match!
- Marabou and chandelle feathers weigh down the hem and sleeves of this robe.
- Marabou feathers give your garment's hems a little fluffiness.