Maqui sentence example
- It is interesting that the Maqui Super Berry is supposed to have four times the antioxidants found in the acai fruit.
- A great variety of shrubs grow on these slopes of the western Caucasus, chiefly the following species, several of which are indigenous - Rhododendron ponticum, Azalea pontica, Aristotelia maqui, Agave between 1864 and 1878, and the country where they had lived remained for the most part unoccupied until after the beginning of the 10th century.
- Maqui juice is the latest superfood discovery being touted across the Internet.
- Following in the footsteps of the Acai craze, this raises the question of whether or not the claims made are true, and whether or not Maqui juice is just the latest product to make unrealistic promises based on a tiny berry grown in Chile.
- Many who promote Maqui juice explain that this historical tribe of warriors have eaten the berry as part of their daily food and also consumed it as a concentrated juice used to treat a variety of ailments.Advertisement
- The renowned strength and longevity of this tribe of warriors is then associated with the benefits of the Maqui berry.
- While claims state that clinical studies show the numerous benefits of Maqui juice to be true, no clinical studies are cited.
- Even clinical studies on the benefits of antioxidants return mixed results, so at this time clinical evidence backing up the benefits promised by drinking Maqui juice are lacking.
- Along with the growing popularity and hype surrounding the benefits of Maqui juice, scams to bilk consumers of their hard-earned cash have also emerged.
- It is not unusual to find websites offering free trials for Maqui juice.Advertisement
- Out of all the claims made about the Maqui berry, some of them are true.
- While fresh picked Maqui berries are full of healthful nutrients, the nutritional benefits may be diminished in processing even though Maqui juice and supplements are manufactured following strict FDA guidelines.
- This is not unique to Maqui products, though, and does not mean that the juice isn't a healthy drink.