Maputo sentence example
- Other policemen in Maputo had tried to sell seized cocaine.
- The railroad will no longer go through the Maputo elephant reserve, but around it, in an area that is already deforested.
- The provincial education directorate of Maputo designed its strategic plan in 1998.
- Maputo In Maputo the Frelimo candidate, incumbent mayor Artur Canana won, but with a strong showing by independent candidate Philippe Gagnaux.
- The prison is to house 100 prisoners during the first phase, who will mainly be transferred from the overcrowded prisons in Maputo.Advertisement
- In Gaza the figure reaches about 10 per cent, and 7.7 per cent in Maputo province.
- The larger than expected turnout is as true of Renamo strongholds such as Beira as of Frelimo ones such as Maputo.
- President Armando Guebuza administered the first doses of the vaccine in the Maputo suburb of Mavalane as the symbolic launch of the campaign.
- Over 375 kilometers of pipes have been unloaded at Maputo port.
- The virulence of this strain of cholera is such that Maputo Central Hospital is using 13 liters of serum for each cholera patient.Advertisement